Today begins the Mardi Gras of Turkey Sandwiches and this is a friendly reminder not to blow your wad on Thanksgiving Dinner. I’m not saying you can’t eat till your full, but it’s easy to gorge yourself to the point where you can’t eat for the rest of the day. It’s a common mistake and I’m here to remind you NOT to do that.
Here’s the game plan:
- Eat early. I recommend a late lunch, maybe around 1:30.
- Lay down on the couch and watch the Lions get their ass beat… slowly doze off.
- Wake up invigorated. Go outside and toss the football around for 10 minutes.
- Come back inside and start planning out a Turkey Sandwich. Get those stomach juices flowing.
- Around 6pm – get after it. Make yourself a kick-ass Turkey Sandwich.
Easy as that, folks. Just don’t blow your wad too early. That’s not good for anyone.