It’s been a little over a year since the inception of The Turkey Sandwich Report. A year of on the edge Turkey Sandwich reporting, a year of pointing a finger in the face of the Turkey Sandwich mafia and
But shame on me for letting a year go by and never even once talking about what I like to eat WITH my Turkey Sandwiches. All of that ends tonight as I list my Top 10 favorite Turkey Sandwich Accompaniments:
- Tortilla Chips and Salsa – If I didn’t have to spend so much time on The Turkey Sandwich Report, I would probably do the Chips and Salsa Report. Love the Chips and Salsa.
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Sun Chips – French Onion flavor
- Pretzels. Just Pretzels.
- Potato Salad – but on the Potato Salad from Einstein’s Bagels
- Doritos – Old fashioned Nacho Cheese
- Baked Lays Potato Chips – specifically the Sour Cream and Onion flavor.
- Cheez-its – tasty.
- Cheese Balls – I don’t see these around too much any more, but I love them.
- Salad – Yeah, I get healthy sometimes.