Ok, so I might have jumped the gun a little bit. It turns out that Jimmy John’s has quite the different story about Jason and his claims against them.
Here’s what Glenn from Jimmy John’s told me in a phone conversation a little while ago.
- Jason didn’t even work at the Jimmy John’s location where he was picketing.
- Jason was written up for continually showing up late to work.
- Jason was given two shirts: one regular shirt and one “bike shirt”.
- Other bike messengers rinse off their “bike shirts” under a sink and let them air dry and it works just fine.
- Jason was rude to a customer and told them to get out of the way so he could get his bike through the door.
- Jason did indeed smell.
So who do you believe? Vote here: